Get to know me

My photo
Bonnie Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Kellie, a designer, silversmith and Jeweller. I recently completed a postgrad at Bishopsland Educational Trust in Jewellery, Silversmithing and Business Management in the August 2011. Along side my postgraduate course I ran my own bespoke jewellery design business, designing and making jewellery for my client base, as well as making larger sculptural pieces, commissioned for Brittish Silver week 2011. I've been incredibly lucky in having been tutored by the likes of Malcolm Appleby, Rod Kelly, Jacqueline Mina, Angela Cork and John Bartholomew. My work is all about hand piercing!!! I use a traditional decorative technique used mainly for its aesthetic appeal and create it into a structure. Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/kellietleighton Facebook page, by searching Kellie Theresa Leighton-Designer, Jeweller and Silversmith and liking the page. Contact me at kellietleighton@gmail.com

Commissions

Commissions from £80 to £4,000 +. I'm very flexible and aim to make work that is affordable for any budget.


Browse through work

Simply click on the blogg posts below to browse the entire site and search through my work.

Browse blogg and work

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Please help these amazingly talented jewellers. Some are close friends so even a £1.00 donation would get them that wee bit closer to exhibiting at IJL http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vanillaink/showcase-our-unique-jewellery-studio-at-national-t


Scarlett Erskine



Audrey Reid


Victoria Kelsey


Robin Bell


Joanne MacFadyen



Filipa Oliveira





Leanne Evans



Ruth Morrison




Sally Fenton



No comments: